Cooling system failure is the number one cause of engine breakdowns on the highway.
We believe in the old adage: “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”. Preventative maintenance can avoid expensive repairs in the long run.
At “Radiator Repair”, you may count on receiving a professional inspection of your vehicle’s cooling system along with an evaluation of the condition of your system as it is and, any costs to repair, if there are any required. Our services include:
* Radiator repair
* Car Radiator Services
* Truck Radiator Services
* Automotive Radiator Services
* Industrial Radiator Repair
* Agriculture radiator services
* Full Service Auto Repair
* Cooling System Service
We offer a variety of auto radiator repair services, to meet all of your vehicle repair needs. We hope to save you time and trouble from visiting multiple repair shops, by taking care of everything you need.
We offer more than just a “drain-and-fill.” Our expert technicians will assess the state of your radiator and service your cooling system fully.
The repair services we offer include:
* New cores
* Radiators repairs
* Cleaning and restorations of radiators
* New radiators for trucks and cars
* Capacitors and fans for all types of cars
* Restorations, general services and customized radiators for antique cars
* Complete repairs and installations in road… truck on side
* Restoration, maintenance and protection for fuel tanks
* Welding in: Silver, copper, aluminum, tin and iron
Whenever feasible, we will perform repairs on your radiator and make sure that you are back on your way as soon as possible, completely confident in the job we have done for you. We know how important it is that your radiator maintains the correct temperature of your vehicle at all times.
Your vehicle’s radiator works to prevent your engine from overheating, so keeping it in tip-top shape is important. Our radiator technicians can identify any leaks and perform any needed repairs to keep your vehicle running smoothly, efficiently and safely.